Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Ewwwww...

These are the ugliest bunk beds I have ever seen! I found them on CL for $30! WOOT! Sent the man to go and pick them up and he warned me before he pulled in the driveway... but I didn't listen.
Ugly bunk bed





Let's hope something can be done for them :)

These are my inspirations for this project:
I love the muted color she used on this bed for her little dude!

She also used a dark stain over the top to make this neat-o rustic effect! See the full redo here!
Now for colors... Aiden really wants an OSU Beavers room but I'm a little iffy on that. Bright orange and black are too Halloween for me. I love his spirit, but he can wear it on a tshirt. I will compromise, however and I think a burnt orange will be nice... maybe like so:











AND... I'm thinking this will be a fun Mod Podge project as well!









Stay tuned to see a finished project :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home